How to Be well

If you're looking for ultimate relaxation, a healthier you, and a therapist who is always going to have your best interests in mind, you've come to the right page. My name is Jill Kerner and I am an experienced, confident, and specialized licensed massage therapist representing my own one-person company, Be Well Professional Therapy. I am a health and wellness enthusiast and love sharing information and personal experience with my friends, family, and clients.

The human body is dynamic. When illness is present, it will always try to adapt and seek balance. I approach my work holistically and see massage therapy and bodywork as a healing tool for me to help your body help itself be more resilient, find balance, and promote healing & function.


I see myself primarily as a soft tissue manipulator. I've developed an integrated method of massage and bodywork, and I customize each massage to be specific to your needs and goals, based on my observations and your feedback. My acute sense of touch and intuition combined with years of experience and training have allowed me to mesh my massage styles together to form the perfect massage for each individual.

I also provide Integrated Reflexology, Reiki, and Tuning Fork Therapy, all of which (if booked independently of massage work), can be received fully clothed.

I am committed to your comfort and satisfaction and I strive to help you become your healthiest self.
I know physical and emotional pain. I've been there.
I know the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and holistic healthcare. I've experienced the results. You'll never find another massage therapist who is as dedicated to your improvement as I am. Clients describe me as a hard worker who is consistent, motivated, and intuitive. As someone who has experienced many health issues and injuries, I have personal empathy and understanding for many conditions. I am a great listener, too. I love my work and want to inspire you to live a healthier, balanced, and fulfilling life!

I prefer to work with my senior dog, Sulli, in my therapy room. She gives me comfort, peace of mind, happiness, good energy, and grounding. We share a strong energy. The vast majority of my clientele enjoy having her in the room too. While she isn't a "certified therapy dog" she is a relaxation enthusiast and a great example of how to be at peace despite this hectic world we live in.

She's an older dog and a talker. She will greet you at the door with some loud barks and maybe a little jump or two. She's a beautiful soul and always a guard dog first. She usually sleeps quite peacefully during the entire session. If this is a problem for you, please advise me upon booking your appointment.
**If you have allergies to dogs, I am not the therapist for you. My dogs occupy my therapy room space and general environment. If you are sensitive to dander, please seek another LMT.

Did you know?
Massage therapy & bodywork promotes wellness and self-healing through mental & physical stress management as well as soft tissue manipulation. It is a holistic approach to health care with intent to incorporate and balance a person in mind, body, and spirit.  The human body is a complex system of finely tuned structures, each effecting and relying on one another. It's not uncommon for the body to become unbalanced in one or many directions. A healer's intent to assist one condition will inevitably and naturally translate to other realms of the body. A holistic approach to health care isn't specific to just one condition or concern; but aims to promote wellness to the whole body, including mind and spirit.
Dogs (or pet therapy) has also been proven to improve overall wellness and elevate happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment