Utt: I Heart Music [Merchant]

What’s happening migme friends? My second AOTM contest is something that really strikes a chord with me – music!

I’d like to know what kind of music the fans on migme listen to. Send me a 3-song playlist of your favourite songs with the hashtag: #mymusic and stand to win a pair of headphones, if I like your tunes!

How do you take part?
Send a 3-song playlist of your favourite songs and submit your entries by using the hashtag: #mymusic to @uttsada.
(Example: song1 by band, song2 by band, song3 by band #mymusic @uttsada)
Winner selection
We will be selecting 2 lucky participants whose playlist I like.
Contest period
24 July 2014 (0000 GMT +8) to 29 July 2014 (2359 GMT +8)

Prizes
2x {PHILIPS headset total worth USD300}

Additional prize for Merchants – Top 10 lucky merchants whose playlist I like will win mig credits USD30
Terms and Conditions Apply
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.