Megamodel Wild Card April 9, 2015

Megamodel Wild Card
April 9, 2015
@eshneyha   594  Votes
VOTE NOW

I love to laugh and have fun, I’m a free bird & I love to prank my friends and family. I know I have what it takes to win Mega Model! I’m confident that this is my chance to follow my dreams and become a famous model. Please vote for me and follow my mig account.

@karunahikari21
234
Votes
VOTE NOW
I’m a model co-odrinator at MC Studios and I studied as an Electrical Engineer in Kathmandu. I think I have what it takes to go on to win Mega Model and I have the experience modelling, so I want to show all of Nepal what I can do! Please vote for me and follow my mig account!

@annxxu2
29
Votes
VOTE NOW
I’m a nurse in Dharan and because of my job I can’t audition for Mega Model so I really need to win the mig Wild Card competition! I’m the life of the party, fun loving and I think my beautiful green eyes will give me an advantage over the other contestant so please vote for me and follow my mig account!

@aditibdh
28
Votes
VOTE NOW
I love to be the center of attention and I really want to be well known by all the people of Nepal. I’m full of energy and a whole lot of fun so vote for me to be the migme Wild Card and I promise that I’ll go on to win the competition! Please vote for me and follow my mig account!

@dream_sanaya
21
Votes
VOTE NOW
I’m helpful, polite and talkative and I really want to win Mega Model because it’s always been a dream of mine to be a famous model. I love being the centre of attention and the mig Wild Card is my chance to show the world how special I am. Please vote for me and follow my mig account!

One lucky girl from these 5 shortlisted contestants will be sent straight to the top 16 contestants in the upcoming Mega Model Season 3 in Nepal! Vote for your favorite Wild Card below and go into the draw to win a Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone or 20USD credit. You can vote as many times as you like and remember, the more you vote the higher your chances of winning and the more likely that your chosen Wild Card will win!
Make sure you follow the official Mega Model migme account: @megamodelofficial and use the #migwildcard for all the latest news and competition updates.

Prizes
A Samsung Galaxy s4 mobile phone

USD20 credit x 5 — The top gift sender of each contestant will get USD20 credit



Contest end date — 29th April




- See more at:
http://discover.mig.me/2015/04/09/megamodel-wild-card/?isLoggedIn=1#sthash.WvjJjtBC.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.